In this episode of Virtually Live, Shannon Rivkin covers Chalice Mining (CHN), Galaxy Resources (GXY), Peppermint Innovation (PIL), Cimic Group Limited (CIM), Blackmores’ (BKL) and Challenger (CGF).
In this week’s show
- 0:21 – Q1: Can you please share your thoughts on Chalice Mining (CHN)?
- 2:32 – Q2: Can you please share your views on the Lithium Battery future?
- 4:31 – Q3: Can you explain the merits of moving to the 14-stock Growth strategy as opposed to following the individual 10 stock Momentum and Value strategies?
- 6:11 – Q4: Could you please comment on the Galaxy Resources (GXY) merger?
- 7:17 – Q5: Can I please also get your thoughts on Peppermint Innovation (PIL)?
- 9:13 – Q6: What are your thoughts on Cimic Group Limited (CIM), at around $17.82?
- 11:08 – Q7: Can you provide some suggestions for good quality global ETFs?
- 12:47 – Q8: Can you give some context around the recent drop in Blackmores’ (BKL) share price and whether it will have a long-term impact please?
- 15:34 – Q9: Can I have your thoughts on a good portfolio tracker?
- 16:21 – Q10: What are your thoughts on Challenger (CGF)?
Listen to the audio version
New Educational Videos
Members should also watch out for the first of a new series of educational videos that Rivkin plans on producing. These videos will be 3 to-6 minutes in length. We don’t want to inundate members with emails, so you can opt in to receive emails when they are released or you can simply see them on the website. The first one is discussing the opening and closing rotations on the ASX and can be found through HERE.
Rivkin does not take into account your or anyone else’s personal situation in their market and stock commentary. Please keep this in mind when you are taking buy and sell decisions about any of these stocks that are mentioned in our Virtually Lives.
Video Transcript (click anywhere to play)
We are glad you liked it
For your convenience, this will appear under your Saved articles in the top menu.