During this webinar replay, Local Investment Analyst William O'Loughlin provides a lesson on the basics of fundamental analysis. Tune in and learn about barriers to entry, competitive advantage and some of the most important financial ratios to use when valuing a stock.
You’ll also learn:
- The 2 major fundamental investing strategies you can use
- 11 critical questions you must ask to value a company
- How to use freely available financial numbers to compare both big and small companies on a like-for-like basis
- The 5 categories of financial ratios
- How to compare 3 stocks in the same sector (Telstra, Vocus and TPG Telecom)
- Plus a lot more
We are glad you liked it
For your convenience, this will appear under your Saved articles in the top menu.