Are you considering investing in an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) or Managed Account? It can be confusing to determine which one is most suitable for you. Join Luke Bell on our live webinar while he explores the pros and cons of passive ETFs vs Actively Managed services.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is considered a passive vs active investment
- Understanding beta and alpha
- Structure, accessibility, flexibility & access of ETFs vs Managed Funds
- Fee comparison explored
- Adding new funds
- ETFs versus Portfolio Managers (real-world examples).
- SMA product that uses Rivkin’s strategies
If you have any questions, please leave us a comment at the end of this post and we will come back to you.
Recommendations for you
This webinar has been prepared for general information and educational purposes only. Before conducting any transaction, make sure you fully understand the relevant risk factors involved.
Rivkin does not ever provide personal financial advice. Please consider your own circumstances before purchasing any of our products or acting on our general advice, for any Rivkin product or recommendation.
We are glad you liked it
For your convenience, this will appear under your Saved articles in the top menu.