Are you considering investing in an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) or Managed Account? It can be confusing to determine which one is most suitable for you. Join Luke Bell on our live webinar while he explores the pros and cons of passive ETFs vs Actively Managed services.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is considered a passive vs active investment
- Understanding beta and alpha
- Structure, accessibility, flexibility & access of ETFs vs Managed Funds
- Fee comparison explored
- Adding new funds
- ETFs versus Portfolio Managers (real-world examples).
- SMA product that uses Rivkin’s strategies
If you have any questions, please leave us a comment at the end of this post and we will come back to you.
Features of Separately Managed Account
- Choose from four professionally constructed portfolios depending on your needs
- All portfolio management is taken care of for you
- Access Rivkin’s systematic strategies that have proven themselves in live trading in our retail advice product
- Obtain institutional brokerage rates that are not typically available to individual investors
- Execution is performed using algorithms that spread trading out across the day to obtain a fair price
- No upfront cost – management fees are deducted from your account on a monthly basis
For a complete list of risks and costs involved with Apex Separately Managed Accounts please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement. This PDS has been prepared and issued by The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited (ABN 45 003 278 831, AFSL 235150)
Please click here or request the PDS to understand the full risks and cost of the product before making a decision to invest in it.
This webinar has been prepared for general information and educational purposes only. Before conducting any transaction, make sure you fully understand the relevant risk factors involved.
Rivkin does not ever provide personal financial advice. Please consider your own circumstances before purchasing any of our products or acting on our general advice, for any Rivkin product or recommendation.
The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited (ABN 45 003 278 831, AFSL 235150) is the responsible entity and the issuer of units in the Apex Separately Managed account. It is general information only and is not intended to provide you with financial advice, and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the product disclosure statement, available on www.rivkin.com.au, prior to making any investment decisions. If you require financial advice that takes into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, you should consult your licensed or authorised financial adviser. To the extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage as a result of any reliance on this information.
All opinions and estimates constitute judgments of Rivkin and are subject to change without notice. These statements should therefore not be relied upon as an accurate representation or prediction as to any future matters. No company in the Perpetual Group (Perpetual Limited ABN 86 000 431 827 and its subsidiaries) guarantees the performance of any fund or the return of an investor’s capital. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Total returns shown for the Apex Separately Managed Account have been calculated using exit prices after taking into account all of Perpetual’s ongoing fees and assuming reinvestment of distributions.