During this episode of Virtually Live, Shannon provides insight into Frontier Digital Ventures (FDV), Aussie Broadband (ABB), Omni Bridgeway Ltd (OBL), 360 Capital Group (TGP), Gentrack Group (GTK), Wisetech Global (WTC), the Bingo takeover by private equity CPE Capital as well as some commentary on the resources sector.
In this week’s show
- 0:19 – US politics update
- 1:31 – Q1: Can I have your thoughts on Frontier Digital Ventures (FDV)?
- 3:24 – Q2: Can I have your thoughts on Aussie Broadband (ABB)?
- 5:19 – Q3: Can I have your thoughts on Omni Bridgeway Ltd (OBL)?
- 6:48 – Q4: Can I have your thoughts on 360 Capital Group (TGP)?
- 9:01 – Q5: Can I have your thoughts on Gentrack Group (GTK)?
- 11:49 – Q6: Happy New Year – just wondering the Teams’ current view on Wisetech Global (WTC), please?
- 14:02 – Q7: Do you expect the resource sector stocks to do a bit of capital management in light of the recent iron ore prices?
- 15:56 – Q8: Just wondering your view on the Bingo takeover by private equity CPE Capital, please?
Listen to the audio version
New Educational Videos
Members should also watch out for the first of a new series of educational videos that Rivkin plans on producing. These videos will be 3 to-6 minutes in length. We don’t want to inundate members with emails, so you can opt in to receive emails when they are released or you can simply see them on the website. The first one is discussing the opening and closing rotations on the ASX and can be found through HERE.
Rivkin does not take into account your or anyone else’s personal situation in their market and stock commentary. Please keep this in mind when you are taking buy and sell decisions about any of these stocks that are mentioned in our Virtually Lives.
Video Transcript (click anywhere to play)
We are glad you liked it
For your convenience, this will appear under your Saved articles in the top menu.