In this week's Virtually Live, Shannon Rivkin provides a quick market update, briefly discusses Rivkin's investing philosophy during these market times and addresses member questions covering; Magellan High Conviction Trust (MMH), share placements, Stanmore Coal (SMR) and Oil Search (OSH).
In this week’s show
- 0:25 – Market update
- 2:31 – Rivkin’s investment philosophy
- 5:31 – Q1: Who benefits from the Magellan High Conviction Trust (MMH) share buyback? The shareholders or management?
- 7:07 – Q2: Discussion on share placements regarding big institutional investors and small retail investors.
- 10:52 – Q3: Question on Stanmore Coal (SMR).
- 13:07 – Q4: Oil Search (OSH) is currently in a trading halt and looking to conduct a capital raise, what are your thoughts for investors holding this stock?
Listen to the audio version
New Educational Videos
Members should also watch out for the first of a new series of educational videos that Rivkin plans on producing. These videos will be 3 to-6 minutes in length. We don’t want to inundate members with emails, so you can opt in to receive emails when they are released or you can simply see them on the website. The first one is discussing the opening and closing rotations on the ASX and can be found through HERE.
Rivkin does not take into account your or anyone else’s personal situation in their market and stock commentary. Please keep keep this in mind when you are taking buy and sell decisions about any of these stocks that is mentioned in our Virtually Lives.
We are glad you liked it
For your convenience, this will appear under your Saved articles in the top menu.