In this episode of Virtually Live, Shannon Rivkin covers: Macquarie (MQG), Resapp Health (RAP), Pfizer (PFE), I BONDS, Iron ore, Future Generation Global Invstmn (FGG), and Paygroup (PYG).
In this week’s show
- 0:18 – General market update
- 0:26 – Q1: Is Macquarie a buy at these levels? Is is more attractive than banks in this environment as it is more diversified?
- 4:53 – Q2: Do you have any insights in the takeover of ASX company RAP by Pfizer Australia?
- 9:44 – Q3: Morning Shannon, Have your team at Rivkin ever looked at US Treasury “I BONDS”.
- 11:20 – Q4: Given the long and good run of the iron ore miners, in the medium term, should one be looking to lighten these off?
- 14:52 – Q5: Just an extension of last weeks investing for the 6 year old question 2, I’m wondering if perhaps that could be extended to FGG to give some international risk spread to the total.
- 15:52 – Q6: What do you think about PYG as a potential takeover arbitrage – would it be considered a low risk play?
Listen to the audio version
Video Transcript (click anywhere to play)
We are glad you liked it
For your convenience, this will appear under your Saved articles in the top menu.