In this episode of Virtually Live, Shannon Rivkin covers the clean energy theme over the long-term, ETFs, BHP Group (BHP), Afterpay (APT), CDI’s and the US market.
In this week’s show
- 0:24 – Q1: MMJ is a player involved in Cannabis – Your thoughts long term?
- 3:00 – Q2: What are your thoughts on the ALS Ltd dividend reinvestment offer just announced?
- 4:15 – Q3: What is your view on Pilbara Minerals (PLS)? Do you have a preferred lithium exposure on the ASX?
- 9:03 – Q4: Can you please include an update of the WBC buyback since the share price has dropped this month?
- 11:19 – Q5: I plan to subscribe to the current SPP as I own some Macquarie shares. Wonder you would shed some light on this offer.
Listen to the audio version
New Educational Videos
Members should also watch out for the first of a new series of educational videos that Rivkin plans on producing. These videos will be 3 to-6 minutes in length. We don’t want to inundate members with emails, so you can opt in to receive emails when they are released or you can simply see them on the website. The first one is discussing the opening and closing rotations on the ASX and can be found through HERE.
Rivkin does not take into account your or anyone else’s personal situation in their market and stock commentary. Please keep this in mind when you are taking buy and sell decisions about any of these stocks that are mentioned in our Virtually Lives.
Video Transcript (click anywhere to play)
We are glad you liked it
For your convenience, this will appear under your Saved articles in the top menu.